Fantastic design, expert tuition
and equipment that meets the most exacting standards make Kings Acre Golf Academy the ideal place to improve your game.
In our world class set
up you can practice every conceivable golf shot in real on-course situations. There are:
- 30 covered, floodlit practice bays
- Two fully equipped teaching studios
- Hi-tech teaching aids, including camera and computer analysis with V1 software
- Six golf course standard target greens
- Laser-accurate distances from bays to target greens
- 10 bunkers
- Three water hazards
- A separate corporate short game area
What's more, there are seminar facilities, specially tailored corporate packages, a comfortable lounge with snacks and refreshments, and a 4-hole, par 3
course specially designed for junior players.
It's no wonder PGA European Tour pros who want to improve their game are regular visitors to the Kings Acre Academy.
ACADEMY OPENING HOURS - SUMMER 2019
Mon – Fri
0800 - 2100 (last Balls 2030)
Sat – Sun
0700 - 2000 (last balls 1930)
Digi Cards and coinage for the Driving Range can be purchased from the Reception or Clubhouse Bar.